Digital transformation initiatives usually focus on the supply-side of banking, such as creating infrastructure efficiencies, bringing down cost structures or leveraging automation. However, there is a significant opportunity for banks and fintechs in deliberately taking the demand-side into account: new value propositions, hybrid-channel journeys, intelligent monetisation models and engaging experiences that customers trust. Thus, the whitepaper illstrates how financial services companies can boost their top-line results by rethinking their approach to product portfolio management.
In particular, the whitepaper covers:
- Financial services institutions are under pressure, e.g. due to increasing regulatory requirements and new market entrants
- Why financial services providers should switch from a product-centric to a customer-centric product management approach: understanding what clients really need and translating insights into useful solutions that can be monetised
- Building a modular product portfolio across digital, hybrid and human interaction layers
- Re-thinking banking service delivery via scalable horizontal channels as well as unique vertical channels
- How to get started with portfolio innovation in financial services