A summary of our discussion with Adeva and Hubuc at the FinTech ReImagined Forum Panel: The Rise of Embedded Finance – Next Frontier.
The Fintech ReImagined Forum took place last week and provided an amazing opportunity to learn what’s next for Global Payments, Open Banking and Security. Panelists from leading companies like Intel, IBM, Payoneer, Huawei, AWS, and others covered some of the hottest topics in FinTech:
- How sustainable finance and will dominate FinTech for years to come
- What’s next for open banking?
- How to create a culture of innovation and creative ideas?
- Emerging threads in infrastructure & security
Together with Katerina Trajchevska (CEO at Adeva) and Ignacio Javierre (COO and Co-founder at HUBUC) we put together a panel called The Rise of Embedded Finance – Next Frontier. As embedded finance is nowadays used as an umbrella term describing financial services integrated into propositions that go beyond banking, we set out to uncover what elements came into place as the foundation of embedded finance and how it will impact the financial sector, fintechs and beyond-banking companies. In the course of our discussion we covered topics like barriers to entry, how Banking-as-a-Service providers like HUBUC empower brands to integrate financial services, as well as describing tangible embedded finance use cases in retail as well as corporate environments. Listen to our conversation below:
The full agenda and direct links to the keynotes as well as panel discussion can be accessed here:
- Keynote Presentation: Putting the Consumer First
- Panel: Open Banking – A Blueprint for the Digital Economy
- Fireside Chat: Global Payments- Fast Forward into the Future
- Panel: Sustainable Finance & Innovation – A Virtual Exchange of Ideas
- Panel: Infrastructure & Security – Trends and Emerging Threads
- Panel: The Rise of Embedded Finance – Next Frontier
- Keynote Fireside Chat: Artificial Intelligence – Strategy and Implications
About the author