Yara is a global chemical company with a EUR 11,5 billion revenue. It is the market leader in the crop nutrition category the Nordics.
How to strengthen the leading market position of Yara in a mature Nordic market where regulation of the product category is increasing, low-cost competitors are catching up in quality, the product is being commoditised and margins are under threat?
We helped Yara to shift its business focus onto the service business. Existing but hidden key services were identified and commercialised. KAM teams were coached to shift the discussion away from price and engage business leaders who cared about the overall P&L.
- Servitization strategy
- Commercialisation of key services
- Growth strategy and assets
- Value selling workshops for the Nordic KAMs
- Digital vision for supply chain B2B2C
- Loyalty strategy and assets