What kind of a bookkeeping product is compliant with German legislation and compatible with the local ecosystem? How to deliver the service? How to position the bundled offering “business account + bookkeeping service” in the German market?
Through a comprehensive bookkeeping market analysis, we identified the optimal partner segment as well as a potential partner candidate. Together with the partner, we defined a compliant bookkeeping product and established clear the roles and responsibilities between Holvi and the partner.
- Identification of the optimal bookkeeping partner segment
- Successful partner screening
- Go-to-market analysis
- 4-week research and concept sprint: from idea to final concept
- Research to identify a value-creating cross-sector service concept
- Localisation and partnership strategy
- Business model scenarios
Holvi adjusted its accounting product to local market requirements with the help of the recommended bookkeeping partner. Holvi was the first SME fintech to integrate its service with the leading digital accounting providers in Germany (Datev, Lexoffice).